Please read carefully before placing orders
* An event badge is not included with a purchase of Event Pick-Up items.
* A valid badge permitting convention entrance must be obtained beforehand and is required to pick up your product.
* When you place your order for Event Pick-up items, the delivery address will automatically become the event venue and you will not be able to change the delivery address to another location.
* No shipping fee applied. Please make sure that you will be able to pick up your item at the event venue before you place your order.
* Only the person who ordered the item will be allowed to pick it up.
* You can only pick up your order at the event venue and during the specified pick-up period.
* The Event Pick-up products cannot be consolidated after orders have been placed.
* Event Pick-up products can only be checked out with Event Pick-up products.
* If you do not pick up the item on the day of the event, your order will automatically be canceled and you will receive a cancellation notification the day after the pick-up period ends.
* Order cancellation can lead to your account suspension.
How to Pick Up Your Order at The Event Venue
The 2D barcode and your government-issued identification card which matches the name of the buyer will be required for pick up at the event venue.(No proxies allowed. Only the actual buyer will be allowed to pick up the item.)
1. On the day of the event, please show the 2D barcode displayed on your order history page along with your government-issued identification card to the booth staff.
2. After confirming that your ID card and registered user information match and scanning your bar code, the booth staff will present you with a confirmation screen showing you your order details.
3. After confirming that the order content is correct, sign your name in the "SIGNATURE" field and hit "OK."
4. After the booth staff hits the "Confirm" button, you will receive your order. This indicates your acceptance of the order and that it is a final sale transaction, with no ability to return the item.
5. A confirmation email will be sent at the time of pick-up.
* The 2D barcode will appear in the "EVENT PICKUP BARCODE" field in your order history on MY PAGE.
* Please make sure that the 2D barcode is displayed on your order history page before the event.
You cannot pick up your order if the registered name on Premium Bandai website and the name listed on your government-issued identification do not match.
* Please ensure to correct your name on your Premium Bandai account registration before the event, if your names are different.
* If you scan a 2D barcode from an order that has already been picked up, the date and time of the prior pickup will be displayed on the screen along to show that you have already received your item.
* Should this happen, double-check to make sure you showed the 2D barcode for the correct order and not a previously picked up order, and try again.
* Premium Bandai Membership registration is limited to one per person. You cannot register more than once. Therefore, if you place orders using multiple accounts, you cannot pick up the orders.
* We prohibit transferring or selling the rights to purchase and receive our products
* Item(s) once given to you, would not be available for your inspection or checking at the event venue.
* The onsite event staff are not able to help you with any questions, requests for replacements, returns, refunds, or alternative arrangements in relation to your order or item(s) purchased. If you have any problems with your order or purchased item(s), all inquiries must be made directly to PREMIUM BANDAI’s customer service via https://pbandai.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new.
If the event has to be suspended, postponed, rescheduled, or canceled that prevents you to collect your item(s) on other available dates during the event period, Bandai will, at its best endeavors, promptly notify you of any rescheduling or applicable delivery arrangements. In no event shall Bandai be liable for any losses or damages incurred arising from the unavailability of the pick-up service attributable by default, negligence or omission of Bandai and its employees, agents, or subcontractors.